The Salomon™ Women's XR Crossmax Neutral Running Shoe is for a neutral, female runner who wants to go the distance.
- Built for high mileage.
- Door to trail.
- Neutral runners.
Lace pocket: to easily store the Quick Fit lacing system.
- Quicklace™ is a minimalistic lace that tightens with 1 pull for easy on / off.
- Eyelet is friction free.
Non-Marking Contagrip® gives grip and durability by combining compound, lob geometry and density.
OS tendon for rebound.
Women's specific last designed for a woman's foot.
Sockliner: Ortholite® foam combined with an EVA heel cup.
- Foam provides a cool and dry cushion.
- Won't break down over time.
- Recycled tire material to be environmentally friendly.
- EVA heel cup provides support and padding.
Sensiflex™: soft, stretchable liner that works with the foot as it expands and flexes during the stride.
Sensifit™ to hold the foot securely and comfortably.
Midsole: molded, lightweight EVA for cushion and stability.
Midsole height: 10.5mm / 23mm.
- Low height.
Upper: stretch air Mesh for ventilation.
Lining material is textile: abrasion resistant, quick drying and breathable.
Weight: 10.5 oz (Women's US size 7).