Built for a woman who wants to run in all different types of terrain with a comfortable form, the Salomon™ XR Mission is the shoe to have your back.
- Built for all terrain from short to a middle distance.
Designed specifically for a woman.
- Tested by women with a specific last, collar shape and sole hardness.
- WSR (women's specific ride) technology.
Lace pocket: to easily store the Quick Fit lacing system.
- Quicklace™ is a minimalistic lace that tightens with 1 pull for easy on / off.
- Eyelet is friction free.
Non-Marking Contagrip® gives grip and durability by combining compound, lob geometry and density.
OS tendon for rebound.
Chassis: lightweight muscle.
Sockliner: Ortholite® foam combined with an EVA heel cup.
- Foam provides a cool and dry cushion.
- Won't break down over time.
- Recycled tire material to be environmentally friendly.
- EVA heel cup provides support and padding.
Asymmetrical Sensiflex™: soft, stretchable liner that works with the foot as it expands and flexes during the stride.
Asymmetrical Sensifit™ to hold the foot securely and comfortably.
TPU toe cap is protective on the sides and has a strong foothold.
Midsole: compressed, dual density, molded and lightweight EVA for cushion and stability.
Midsole height: 9mm / 20mm.
Weight: 9.9 oz (Women's US size 7).