Salomon's™ Men's Techamphibian 3 Water Shoe
is an improvement on its predecessor because it now has a softer liner, improved tongue construction and more performance details.
Hybrid: Water Shoe
and a training shoe.
- Built to grip on both wet and dry conditions.
Midsole: molded EVA for support and lightweight feel.
- Drainage ports to help move water out.
Sockliner: Die cut EVA for cushioning.
Lining material: Textile Neoprene Lycra® for breathability and durability.
Upper: open mesh is quick drying and breathable.
- Anti-debris Mesh keeps things out.
- Articulated collar.
- EVA molded foam for cushioning.
- Patented convertible heel so it can be worn up or down comfortably.
- Adjustable heel strap.
- Lace pocket for easy storage.
- Breakaway lace system for safety: avoids the risk of tangling.
- Quicklace™ is a thin and strong cord for easy one-pull tightening.
Sensifit™ cradles the foot for a premium fit.
Outsole: Non marking water Contagrip® gives grip and durability by combining compound, lob geometry and density.
Weight: 11.3 oz (size 9 US).
Imported.Water Shoes provide protection for feet and traction when walking. As with any footgear, please use caution when walking on a wet and slippery surface.