The award-winning K-Swiss™ Blade Light Running Shoe has so many special features, you'll be amazed that it's only 9 ounces.
Stability running shoe.
- Best Debut in June 2011 from Runner's World.
Forefoot outsole: duraplush for comfort.
Heel outsole: Aosta II rubber compound for durability for the entire bottom of the shoe.
- High density.
Superfoam™ in the heel crash pad and footbed.
- Energy-returning foam that resists compression to prolong the life of the shoe.
- Cushioned and comfortable.
Blade-Light cushioning for comfort.
- Side drainage to release built-up moisture from inside of the running shoe.
GuideGlide™ in the midsole centers the entire foot for better foot positioning.
- Dual density construction.
3D medial posting for support and stability.
- Eases the foot back to the center of the shoe.
Dynamic TPU arch support.
Ion-Mask™: hydrophobic technology for water resistance.
Upper: Seamfree technology for a heat-welded and seamless upper.
- Reduces skin irritation from would-be seams.
9oz / 256.23g.