With a lightweight feel and special features, this running shoe from Asics™ is great for a tri runner or someone looking for that special push.
Appropriate for underpronators, neutral runners and overpronators.
Trusstic System® keeps the structural integrity of the running shoe while reducing the weight of the sole.
- Efficient with a "push-forward" feel.
- Propulsion Trusstic resembles connective tissue by creating tension as the foot goes into the propulsion stage.
Solyte® Midsole material for extreme cushioning and durability.
- Lighter than ASICS standard EVA or SpEVA material.
- A responsive, 53 degree base for padding.
Midsole: SpEVA® material improves bounce-back while decreasing midsole breakdown.
- Plush, 48 degree layer for comfort.
AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) increases durability.
ComforDry™ Sockliner gives cushioning and anti-microbial properties.
- Cools and dries.
I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) multi-layered midsole to help the foot's natural gait from heel to toe.
- Helps shock absorption.
- Guidance Line® Technology are vertical flex grooves to enhance the gait.
- Deep flex grooves with a decoupled midsole promote natural foot movement.
P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) are 2 layers of memory foam lining in the collar for a molded fit.
Heel Clutching System™ exoskeletal heel for support and comfort.
Lightweight and flexible.
Weight: 7.9 oz.
Note: ASICS products may only ship to the United States and United States Territories.