The Gel-Noosa Tri from Asics™ is back: The perfect combination of tri shoe and training shoe to have your back on race day.
I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) multi-layered midsole to help the foot's natural gait from heel to toe.
- Guidance Line® Technology are vertical flex grooves to enhance the gait.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System to reduce shock and enhance movement.
- Flexibility while running.
AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) increases durability.
Duomax™ is placed in the base of the dual-density midsole.
- Enhances stability and support.
DuraSponge® Outsole is a blown AHAR® rubber compound.
- Enhanced cushioning and durability.
Solyte® Midsole material for extreme cushioning and durability.
- Lighter than ASICS standard EVA or SpEVA material.
Space Trusstic System® is a midfoot stabilizer.
- Places a pocket between the Trusstic System device and the midsole.
- Controls the midsole deformation.
- Makes the foot function more efficiently.
Upper: open Mesh for breathability.
- Perforated sockliner drains sweat.
Speed laces are optional.
- Allows from quick transition times.
Soft materials and decreased amount of interior stitching in the upper let you wear this barefoot.
For runners from underpronators to overpronators.
Weight: 10.6 oz.
Note: ASICS products may only ship to the United States and United States Territories.