This lightweight, high-mileage training shoe from Asics™ brings mild stability, high technology and minimalist features together.
Upper: seamless reinforcements in the quarter panel.
- Reduces potential skin irritation caused by friction.
Midsole: Innovatively combines stability and cushioning.
- Supportive while providing give.
Positive medial flex grooves prevent excessive compression at the toe-off.
- Helps the foot go to its natural rocking position while running.
- Encourages natural re-supination.
Full ground contact in the center creates stable foot movement.
- Supports throughout the entire gait cycle.
- Prevents medial collapse.
Duomax™ is placed in the base of the 2-layer midsole.
- Gives mid stability without a heavy feel.
AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) increases durability.
ComforDry™ Sockliner gives cushioning and anti-microbial properties.
- Cools and dries.
I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) multi-layered midsole to help the foot's natural gait from heel to toe.
- Guidance Line® Technology are vertical flex grooves to enhance the gait.
P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) are 2 layers of memory foam lining in the collar for a molded fit.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System to reduce shock and enhance movement.
Weight: 10.2 oz.
Note: ASICS products may only ship to the United States and United States Territories.