Where cushioning meets nimbleness, the Saucony™ Women's Cortana Running Shoe is ideal.
For the every-day runner.
Saucony's flagship shoe.
Upper: Sauc-fit keeps the heel secure and locks the midfoot onto the platform.
Engineered Mesh for breathability.
- Hydrator collar lining to maximize moisture wicking.
Comfortride™ sockliner: is open-cell foam and antimicrobial.
- Breathable and cushioned.
HRC+ Strobel board for improved comfort and cushioning.
- An additional 1.5mm of EVA.
Midsole: Powergrid™ and Powerfoam™ for excellent responsiveness and cushioning.
- Innovative PowerFoam combines with acclaimed Grid technology.
Impact Interface cushions while isolating the heel impact.
SRC (Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone: creates a smooth transition.
- Shock attenuation.
- 4mm Offset.
Outsole: IBR+ is a new blown rubber compound.
- Lighter, responsive, durable and cushioned.
XT-900™ has an outsole of carbon rubber.
- Offers great traction.
Weight: 8.9 oz (size 8).