The advanced fabric and technology in the Craft™ Men's Elite Cycling Bib Short will have you feeling like a pro and riding in comfort.
Body-control fabric and 4-way elasticity decrease muscle vibration to improve comfort and control.
Ergonomic and smooth flatlock seams increase durability and decrease skin irritation.
Transports moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
CoolMax® fabric helps keep you cool and is lightweight.
Craft Elite pad has 3 top-of-the-line technologies.
- Seamless to decrease skin irritation.
- Gender specific to increase comfort.
- Antimicrobial to improve cleanliness.
- 4-way stretch to move with the body.
- Cut differently from its predecessor in the middle for a better anatomical fit.
- First layer: 4-way stretch fabric for flexibility that is top-quality and printed. Shows what is underneath the pad.
- Second layer: lightweight and high-density foam. Exploded bubble technology increases support and breathability. Laser cut to provide maximum comfort and leg movement.
- Third layer: 3 mm thick with EVA Anti-shock System in the rear part, which diminishes macro and micro vibrations. 2 mm holes help air circulation. EVA foam has a layer of 4-way stretch to decrease friction and protect the chamois while biking and washing.
Leg endings have silicone print on the inside to keep them from riding up.
- Leg hems are taped and elastic for stretch.
Inseam length: 23 cm or 9 inches.
- Warp-knitted fabric made with warp knit opposed double weaving construction for support and flexibility.
- Full dull Polyamide multifilament yarns and Elastane make it high compression.
- Elastane Sport certified because of the highest values of elongation, compression and wicking capabilities.
- 80% Polyamide / 20% Elastane.
- 210 gsm.
- Non-see through even when wet.
- Warp-knitted fabric is soft, breathable and easily transports moisture.
- Great body-control properties.
- Lets vibrant and crisp colors show when sublimation or a logo.
- Elastane Sport certification.
- 80% Polyester / 20% Elastane.
- 240 gsm.