The Sealife Cameras Mini II Underwater Sports Camera proves that big things do come in small or rather mini packages. This fully waterproof 9 megapixel camera is shock-resistant, and ready for just about any adventure you take it on.
9 megapixel (3472x2604) image resolution.
JPEG image file format.
3x digital zoom.
Land shutter speed between 1/2 and 1/2000 seconds. Underwater shutter speed between 1/60 and 1/2000 seconds.
Large 2.4 inch TFT color LCD screen.
Instant focus lens.
Waterproof to 130 feet/ 40 meters.
Shockproof from 6 feet / 2 meters.
Exterior is completely rubber-bodied for additional durability and grip.
Large 3-button controls for easy underwater operation.
Several camera modes for additional versatility:
- Land Auto Mode for above-water action photos.
- Dive Mode for underwater exposure control and color correction while in deep waters.
- Snorkel Mode for underwater exposure control and color correction near the surface.
- Ext Flash Mode for integration with external flash.
- Video Mode films at 30 frames per second with sound. AVI video file format.
- Spy Mode has the camera set up to automatically shoot pictures at set time intervals.
Runs on 2x high-tech AAA batteries (included).
Fully self-contained dive camera means no external housing.
SD and SDHC memory card compatible (not included).
1 year limited warranty.
Please note: Ensure all O-rings are in place before using this device underwater!