The Columbia™ Women's Techsun III Water Sandals
performs in or out of the water with great traction for wherever your trail leads you.
Omni-Grip™ holds on different types of terrain.
- Water: small cuts move water from under the shoe to improve traction on wet surfaces.
- Great traction on solid ground.
- Polyurethane and semi-sticky rubber for durability, articulation and cushioning.
- Uses 85% less petroleum.
Techlite™ technology absorbs impact with lightweight cushioning for support and comfort.
- Provides stability.
- Process to create Techlite compared to other cushioning technologies reduces landfill waste by 25% to 30%.
- Thermal protection.
- Closed-cell compound makes it naturally antibacterial, easy to care for and odor resistant.
while providing stability, comfort and foot protection.
Upper: Mostly synthetic with a hook and loop closure system.
- Dual straps for a great fit.
- Rubber pull tabs to close the sandal
Footbed / Midsole: full length Techlite.
-Footbed is textured for anti-slip underfoot.
Outsole: Full length Omni-Grip traction.
- Sticky rubber for traction even when wet.
- Dual lug design means there is traction on land, rocks, and near or in water.
7.6 oz / 215.5 g.
Imported.Water Shoes provide protection for feet and traction when walking. As with any footgear, please use caution when walking on a wet and slippery surface.