The Columbia™ Men's PFG Drainmaker Hybrid Water Shoe
is made for a fisherman who loves the water and wants to enjoy his time as much as possible.
PFG™: part of the Performance Fishing Gear collection for serious anglers.
Omni-Grip™ holds on different types of terrain.
- Water: small cuts move water from under the shoe to improve traction on wet surfaces.
- Great traction on solid ground.
- Polyurethane and semi-sticky rubber for durability, articulation and cushioning.
- Uses 85% less petroleum.
Techlite™ technology absorbs impact with lightweight cushioning for support and comfort.
- Provides stability.
- Process to create Techlite compared to other cushioning technologies reduces landfill waste by 25% to 30%.
- Thermal protection.
- Closed-cell compound makes it naturally antibacterial, easy to care for and odor resistant.
while providing stability, comfort and foot protection.
Techlite Fit: Techlite foam in the heel capture, collar and tongue stop that helps your shoe conform to your foot.
Comfort of a running shoe, benefits of a water shoe.
- Works but in and out of the water.
Upper: Mesh as an open-cell sandwich.
- Translucent TPU toe cap.
- Micro suede eyestay with a Techlite heel.
Footbed / Midsole: Techlite provides drainage in the heel and forefoot.
-Footbed is fully drainable.
Outsole: Omni-Grip wet grip rubber.
- Lugs give extra traction.
8.5 oz / 241 g.
Imported.Water Shoes provide protection for feet and traction when walking. As with any footgear, please use caution when walking on a wet and slippery surface.