This Puma™ training shoe is an entire ounce lighter than its predecessor. It also has a smoother design for a smoother ride.
Upper: EverFoam is a slow recovery foam heel for a great fit.
- Everfit gives extra medial support by wrapping around the arch.
- Sandwich -Mesh is breathable.
- Lowers the risk of blisters.
- OrthoLite® sockliner for fit, comfort
- Fast material regeneration.
- Reflective for added visibility for dawn or night running.
Midsole: ArchTec links in the rearfoot and forefoot for a natural ride.
- Duo-cell helps decrease the amount of impact on the heel strike.
- EML-Lite material is 15% lighter than the lightest EVA.
- Id-cell improves shock absorption throughout the midfoot.
- Extra cushioned feel.
- M2D for added medial stability.
Outsole: decoupled Heel construction lowers pronation velocity and the degree of pronation at first impact.
- Everride blown rubber for extra cushioning a light weight.
- Evertrack High abrasion resistant.