Get a ton of special features and a comfortable back zipper with the Quiksilver™ Men's Cypher Wetsuit.
Seams are sealed with flexmax.
- 6% more flexible than 1x liquid tape.
- Warmest and most waterproof seam sealing.
- Comfortable and flexible.
- Seams are glued and blindstitched for durability.
Fiber-Lite Neoprene is made with three layers and is 14% more flexible.
- Inside layer: Elasticized F5 Nylon Jersey for a smooth feel.
- Middle layer: XTX closed cell Neoprene foam has microscopic air cells to stay light and keep the heat.
- Outside layer: Inner Nylon Jersey infused with bamboo charcoal to dry fast and absorb less water.
Ecto flex knee pads for increased mobility.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Protects your knees and the quality of your surf board.
Thermal smoothie chest panel has bio Fleece thermal Neoprene.
- 20% more flexible than other thermal jerseys.
- Made with recycled PET.
- Bamboo charcoal and bio-fleece has decreased water absorption, weight and drying time.
- Wind and water repellent.
External key pocket at the leg.
Hydrowrap neck closure is adjustable.
- Water-tight seal.
- Glideskin neck seal for smooth Neoprene coverage.
Back zip has a semi-dry, water bloc construction.
- Zipper teeth are coated and off-set for a water-tight seal.
Beadlock seals at the wrists and ankles to keep water out.
- Designed create a water tight seal with Cypher gloves and Cypher boots.
3/2 full wetsuit
means that the Neoprene thickness ranges from 3 millimeters to 2 millimeters for a combination of warmth and flexibility.