This Quiksilver™ men's wetsuit has a number of special features to make you a king of the colder water.
Hyperstretch II fabric increases flexibility and moves with your body.
- Durable, elasticized material.
- 4 way stretch.
- Keeps you warm by absorbing less water.
- Nylon jersey material on the inside for comfort.
Ecto flex knee pads for increased mobility.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Protects your knees and the quality of your surf board.
Hydroshield water barrier at the zipper is another layer of protection from the cold and water.
YKK back zipper is standard length.
- Back zip has glued and blindstitched seams for durability and protection.
Seams are glued and blindstitched to decrease chafing.
Hydrowrap neck closure is adjustable.
External key pocket at the leg.
Vaporstretch Mesh chest panel repels water to keep you drier.
- High quality stretchable mesh with an open-cell build for improved flexibility.
- Keeps you warm with heat insulation: a hollow fiber technology (hft heating system).
4/3 full wetsuit means that the Neoprene thickness ranges from 4 millimeters to 3 millimeters for a combination of warmth and flexibility.
100% Hyperstretch II Neoprene.