A high-quality Quiksilver™ wetsuit
that keeps you warm and dry (especially with the Cypher boots and Cypher gloves).
Seams are sealed with flexmax.
- 6% more flexible than 1x liquid tape.
- Warmest and most waterproof seam sealing.
- Comfortable and flexible.
Fiber-Lite Neoprene is made with three layers and is 14% more flexible.
- Inside layer: Elasticized F5 Nylon Jersey for a smooth feel.
- Middle layer: XTX closed cell Neoprene foam has microscopic air cells to stay light and keep the heat.
- Outside layer: Inner Nylon Jersey infused with bamboo charcoal to dry fast and absorb less water.
Ecto flex knee pads for increased mobility.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Protects your knees and the quality of your surf board.
Bio Fleece thermal Neoprene has 20% more flexible than other thermal jerseys.
- Made with recycled PET.
- Bamboo charcoal and bio-fleece has decreased water absorption, weight and drying time.
External key pocket at the leg.
Glideskin neck seal for smooth Neoprene coverage and a watertight seal.
Chest zipper instead of a back zipper so flexibility and warmth are increased.
- Easy to put on and take off.
Beadlock seals at the wrists and ankles to keep water out.
- Creates a water tight seal with Cypher gloves and Cypher boots.
Beadlock seal on the shoulder makes the area around the chest zipper water tight.
Seamless paddle panel decreases skin irritation from paddling.
Triple glued and double blindstitched seams help prevent water from entering.
4/3 full wetsuit
means that the Neoprene thickness ranges from 4 millimeters to 3 millimeters for a combination of warmth and flexibility.