With this Roxy™ women's wetsuit, you're surfing in flexible and warm Neoprene.
Seams are sealed with flexmax.
- 6% more flexable than 1x liquid tape.
- Warmest and most waterproof seam sealing.
- Comfortable and flexible.
Fiber-Lite Neoprene is made with three layers and is 14% more flexible.
- Inside layer: Elasticized F5 Nylon Jersey for smooth feel.
- Middle layer: XTX closed cell Neoprene foam has microscopic air cells to stay light and keep the heat.
- Outside layer: Inner Nylon Jersey infused with bamboo charcoal to dry fast and absorb less water.
Ecto flex knee pads for increased mobility.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Protects your knees and the quality of your surf board.
Thermal chest panel has bio Fleece thermal Neoprene.
- 20% more flexible than other thermal jerseys.
- Made with recycled PET.
- Bamboo charcoal and bio-fleece has decreased water absorption, weight and drying time.
External key pocket at the leg.
Hydroshield water barrier pull over is another layer of protection from the cold and water.
Back zip has a semi-dry, water bloc construction.
Beadlock seals at the wrists and ankles to keep water out.
3/2 full wetsuit
means that the Neoprene thickness ranges from 3 millimeters to 2 millimeters for a combination of warmth and flexibility.