The Rip Curl™ Women's Dawn Patrol wetsuit
is a great value wetsuit
with several high-quality features.
E3 Neoprene is the third generation of Elastomax Superstretch Neoprene.
- Lighter, warmer and more flexible than its predecessors.
- Placed in the areas that need flexibility the most.
Fireskin lining in the chest is thin and light while keeping you warm.
Mesh skin in the front and back to absorb solar
heat and decrease wind chill.
Seamless under arms and shoulders for unrestricted movement.
Double aquaban liquid tape makes it flexible and durable with a stitchless seal to keep water out.
- Triple glued to increases stretch and strength.
- Double blindstitched so no holes go all the way through the wetsuit.
Bluesteel sealed zip is water resistant.
- Zipper head is made of steel.
- Overlapping teeth and urethane coating.
Stress point taped to increase strength.
Back zip entry.
Batwing system blocks water from going in the wetsuit
and cold water flushes.
Lock slide design makes the shock cord closure system adjustable.
External pocket has a key loop.
- Zippered closure.
3 hole drainage system for easy drainage.
S-Flex knees for durable and flexible knee pads.
3/2 full wetsuit
means that the Neoprene thickness ranges from 3 millimeters to 2 millimeters for a combination of warmth and flexibility.
with warm Neoprene.
- Soft-hand feel.
Contours to the female body shape.