Sugoi's™ cycling shorts are built with all of the advantages that you need for race day.
S.100 chamois is made in one piece so it is seamless which reduces chafing.
- Weld lines are placed throughout for increased breathability and flexibility.
- 4-way stretch so it molds to the contours of your body.
- Brushed synthetic knit for stability and superior stretch.
- Quick drying.
- Comfortable with a friction-free feel.
Double-needle stitching for comfort.
2 front pockets for race day essentials.
Crotch gusset is seamless to reduce chafing.
- No uncomfortable saddle hooking or bulk.
Liner is removable.
Grip leg elastic keeps the cycling shorts from riding up.
Waistband is flat in the front and back for no chafing.
- Elastics on the side to adjust the cycling short.
1 inch wide, soft waistband.
- Elastic drawstring.
Flat seams decrease chafing and improve comfort with a friction-free feel.
Pilot 2.0 fabric is made for rough wear.
- Woven ripstop fabric has high-tear strength.
- Durable fabric is also lightweight.
- DWR treatment and water resistant.
Mobil Mesh 2.0 fabric in the liner has a smooth and comfortable texture.
- Moisture transfer properties to keep you dry.
- Breathable fabric.
- Flexible and rebounding fabric.
Inseam length: 11in or 28cm.
Mobil Mesh 2.0: 84% Nylon / 16% Spandex®.
Pilot 2.0: 100% Nylon.