For the best of the best, get the Garmin™ Forerunner® 610 HRM Watch featuring all the same great technology from the 610 series with a precise heart rate monitor.
• Premium heart rate monitor included.
- Comfortable fabric strap.
- Optimized for congested areas like the gym.
• Touchscreen interface with tap and swipe functionality.
• Water resistant (IPX7) to sweat, rain, and splashes.
• Vibration alerts for pace, distance, and heart rate.
• High sensitivity and accuracy GPS with HotFix® technology.
• Firstbeat™ technology computes calories burned.
• Training Effect: Helps athletes train more effectively by indicating intensity levels.
• Virtual Racer™: Push yourself by racing against your previous bests.
• Virtual Partner® motivates and guides you through training and workouts.
• Run and walk alerts notify user at specified time-based intervals.
• Upload wirelessly to Garmin Connect to analyze, store, and share data.
• Watch features: 12 and 24-hour clock.
• GPS features: marks and saves locations with back to start function.
• Battery life: Up to 8 hours for training or 4 weeks in power save mode.
• Compatible with foot pod and GSC™ 10 speed/cadence bike sensor.
• Compatible with external battery pack with solar charger.
• Weight: 2.54oz.
• Display: 128 x 128 pixels.
• Size: 1.8in. x 2.5in. x 0.56in.
• 99% distance accuracy with clear skies.
• Temperature range -4°F to 140°F.
LATEST: Hosszu Teams with Husband Coach Tusup for Success: Gold Medal Minute Presented Swimoutlet.com
LATEST: Michael Phelps' Coach Bob Bowman Assembles Swimming Dream Team, Gold Medal Minute Video
Two Scoops Backstroke Drill
Top Three Things Chloe and Peter do out of the pool to swim faster