For the best of the best, get the Garmin™ Forerunner® 610 HRM Watch featuring all the same great technology from the 610 series with a precise heart rate monitor.
• Premium heart rate monitor included.
- Comfortable fabric strap.
- Optimized for congested areas like the gym.
• Touchscreen interface with tap and swipe functionality.
• Water resistant (IPX7) to sweat, rain, and splashes.
• Vibration alerts for pace, distance, and heart rate.
• High sensitivity and accuracy GPS with HotFix® technology.
• Firstbeat™ technology computes calories burned.
• Training Effect: Helps athletes train more effectively by indicating intensity levels.
• Virtual Racer™: Push yourself by racing against your previous bests.
• Virtual Partner® motivates and guides you through training and workouts.
• Run and walk alerts notify user at specified time-based intervals.
• Upload wirelessly to Garmin Connect to analyze, store, and share data.
• Watch features: 12 and 24-hour clock.
• GPS features: marks and saves locations with back to start function.
• Battery life: Up to 8 hours for training or 4 weeks in power save mode.
• Compatible with foot pod and GSC™ 10 speed/cadence bike sensor.
• Compatible with external battery pack with solar charger.
• Weight: 2.54oz.
• Display: 128 x 128 pixels.
• Size: 1.8in. x 2.5in. x 0.56in.
• 99% distance accuracy with clear skies.
• Temperature range -4°F to 140°F.
LATEST: Olympian Ricky Berens Retires: Gold Medal Minute Video
LATEST: Keri-Anne Payne Life in Open Water Gold Medal Minute Video
Matt Grevers teaches double arm backstroke
Tyler McGill explains and demonstrates a backwards flip turn.