If you are looking to get more teaching tips, the Teaching Swimming and Water Safety Book will give you plenty of ideas for young swimmers.
Paperback way to teach aquatics.
- Ideal for instructors to incorporate new and better ways to teach aquatics.
- Many illustrations to help retain the information.
Teach swimming and water safety for children:
- Safety procedures.
- Water familiarization techniques.
- Develop floating, propulsion and deep-water skills.
- Introduction to diving.
- Teach and refine the 6 common strokes: freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly, sidestroke and survival backstroke.
Ages 18 and up.