**Purchase between 4/1/13-5/31/13 to qualify for a $100 mail-in rebate on the Garmin® Edge 800. Click here
for more details.**
Reap some rewards from all your hard work with this revolutionary touch screen bike computer from Garmin.
Touch screen interface.
Ability to add maps.
Built-in basemap to be used for areas without loaded detailed map data.
Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included).
Lap history: 1000 laps.
Ability to create custom, goal-oriented workouts.
- Pace alert: triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace.
- Time / Distance alert: triggers alarm when you reach goal.
Interval training allows you to set exercise and rest intervals.
Virtual Partner® allows you to train against a digital "person."
Displays and records temperature while you ride.
Heart-rate-based calorie computation.
Auto Pause® feature pauses and resumes timer based on speed.
Auto Lap® automatically starts a new lap based on location.
Course memory allows you to compete against previous activities.
Auto Scroll cycles through data pages during workouts and allows you to compete against previous workouts.
Power meter compatible.
- Displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™.
Garmin Connect™ compatible so you can analyze, categorize and share data with other users.
- Garmin Connect is compatible with Windows® XP or newer and PowerPC and Intel-based Mac running OS 10.4 or later with Safari .
Garmin Training Center™ software compatible .
- Garmin Training Center is compatible with Windows® XP or newer and PowerPC and Intel-based Mac running OS 10.4 or later with Safari.
Water resistant to meet IPX7 standards.
Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery with 15 hours of life.
Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C.
Weight: 3.5 oz.
Unit dimensions: 2" x 3.7" x 1".
- Display size: 1.4" x 2.2".
- Display resolution: 160 x 240 pixels.