Embrace the freedom of being able to track your workouts indoors and outdoors with the revolutionary Garmin® Forerunner 210 GPS-enabled sports watch with a heart rate monitor.
Heart Rate Monitor Features
• 1GB heart rate monitor soft strap included.
• Heart rate alert notifies you when your heart rate is above or below your target heart rate zone.
• Allows you to set up to 5 target heart rate zones.
• Computes calories burned by analyzing speed and distance.
• Begins taking your heart rate on first beat.
• Utilizes Firstbeat© technology which measures your heart rate and calories burned with unprecedented accuracy.
• Firstbeat technology was developed and tested on international Olympic athletes and designed for workouts of any intensity.
• Displays heart rate in beats per minute.
• Interval training option lets you see your pace for customizable exercise and rest intervals.
• Compatible with certain type of fitness equipment.
• Allows you to see a detailed summary of your run.
• GPS accurately displays distance, time, and pace.
• HotFix® satellite prediction quickly locks into satellites.
• High-sensitivity GPS receiver stays locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover.
• Displays distance, time, and pace (lap pace).
• Water resistant to 1 meter.
• Compatible with Garmin Connect™, an online community where you can analyze, categorize and share data, and the Garmin Training Center®.
• Auto Lap® automatically starts a new lap and displays average pace over last lap.
- If Auto Lap® is off, it will display average pace over entire activity unless lap button is manually pressed.
• 1000 lap history.
• Power Down feature allows you to save battery life.
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Battery life: 3 weeks in power save mode / 8 hours in training mode.
• Weight: 1.8 oz (52 g).
• Unit dimensions: 1.8" x 2.7" x 0.6".
- Display size: 1.0" x 1.0" diameter.
- Display resolution: 52 x 30 pixels.
• Garmin Connect is compatible with Windows® XP or newer and PowerPC and Intel-based Mac running OS 10.4 or later with Safari.
LATEST: Rowdy Gaines relives the 1980 Olympic Boycott and his Favorite Moment Behind the Mic: Gold Medal Minute Video
LATEST: Olympian Ricky Berens Retires: Gold Medal Minute Video
Matt Grevers teaches double arm backstroke
Tyler McGill explains and demonstrates a backwards flip turn.