The ZEMgear™ O2 Ninja Water Shoe has a barefoot design and a split toe for excellent grip and barefoot feel.
Award-winning water shoe: Most Innovative Footwear category award from Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2011.
Ninja-style, barefoot water shoe: split toe.
- Barefoot technology for a close-to-the-ground, natural feel and grip.
- Reconditions the natural arch and improves the strength in the feet.
- Heightened proprioception helps improve balance.
- All-sport series footwear.
- Low cut.
Stabilizer bands across the top to secure your footing and lateral stability.
- High frequency.
Outsole: non-marking great for boating, sailing, running, water sports, sand sports and gym workouts.
- Green-grip rubber pods for traction and flexibility.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Gecko-grip traction on both wet and slippery surfaces.
- Water dispersion channels help move the water for slip resistance.
Upper: 4-way stretch for maneuvering.
- Form-fitting and flexible.
- Fits to different widths and foot shapes.
Green grip: recycled rubber.
- Reduces the demand on virgin, raw materials.
Ideal activities: balance training, yoga, beach sports, kayaking, tai chi, boot camp, travel, core training, power plate, martial arts, beach running, gym workouts, paddle boarding and other fitness activities.
- Indoor or outdoor use.
Imported.Water Shoes provide protection for feet and traction when walking. As with any footgear, please use caution when walking on a wet and slippery surface.