Ultrak L10 Lane Time with 8 Lane Buttons is a versatile timing system than can be used for everything from track races of 10 runners or swimmers, to road races of 8,000. Runs using Windows Interface.
• Linkgate links up to 10 lane buttons at once, eliminating tangled wires.
• Separate modes for road or track races.
• 8,000 participant memory also allows up to 99 waves in a multi-start race.
• Pre- or post-race entry of lane and bib numbers.
• 4-digit place counter.
• 2-digit lap counter.
• Built-in printer produces 13 digits per line, 1.5 lines per second.
• Runs on Windows interface with data processing and is powered by four AA batteries or AC adaptor.