In addition to credit cards, we also accept Paypal.
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available
Ordering for a Team?
Let our Team Division Help!
Item has a Minimum Qty
The TYR™ The Wild Dagger Splice Crossfit swimsuit gives you a subtle animal print.
• Crossfit swimsuit: full front coverage, medium to high leg line, thin straps, and cutout back.
- Fully lined in white for more coverage.
- UV/SPF 50+ sun protection.
- Contour cup: 50% thinner than most other cups for a sleek and aerodynamic shape.
- Power mesh: control flattens, shapes and slims to flatter your shape.
• Durafast™ Elite fabric: TYR's most advanced fabric.
- For performance and training.
- The strength and colorfastness of Polyester combined with the comfort of Spandex.
• Swimsuit is able to sustain over 300 hours of use.
- 100% Chlorine proof.
- 100% Colorfastness for color staying power.
- Circular knit construction for durability.
- Flexible and comfortable.
- Fully lined for coverage.
• 94% Polyester / 6% Spandex.
- High Denier Polyester fiber.
I have only owned TYR and am satisfied with the suits. they are lined, fit snug and wear for a long time with proper rinsing after each use.
Fit: Feels true to size
Your comment has been posted.
Get an alert when we add new styles of TYR! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.
Founded in Southern California in 1985, TYR™ has since developed a reputation for high-quality products and equipment. TYR competition swimwear and triathlon gear have been a dominant force in their respective industries. The company is also known for its TYR goggles, swim apparel, triathlon wetsuits and a wide variety of swimming equipment.
TYR was the first company to introduce a pair of goggles designed to fit a woman's face (the TYR T-72). TYR was also responsible for the famous red bathing suits featured on the hit television series "Baywatch." TYR consults with current and former athletes when developing its products. Swimmers know that TYR is a leader in swimsuits, warm-up suits, and swim training equipment. The TYR Tracer Series is one of the most advanced technical suit lines on the market. The TYR Hurricane wetsuits and the TYR Torque collections include top-of-the-line suits for the competitive swimmer.
TYR has also moved into competitive running equipment. From running shirts to shorts, its apparel is designed with the runner in mind. Built with moisture wicking fabric and antimicrobial material, TYR running apparel is designed to give the athlete the most comfortable, dry clothing on the market.
The name "TYR" is derived from the Norse god of warriors, who is said to have embodied victory and glory. Much the same can be said about the athletes who started TYR. Executive Vice President, Steve Furniss, was an Olympian who competed in the 1972 and 1976 Summer Games, and captained the 76th U.S. Olympic Swim Team.
On YourFirst Purchase