The all new Multi-Sport Cardio GPS Watch from TomTom has a built-in Heart Rate Monitor so you get more out of every run. With the Cycle Watch, you can monitor you speed and cadence seamlessly.
Heart Rate Monitor
Built-in so no additional gear is needed.
Measured through a sensor in the watch that monitors changes in blood flow in your wrist.
Extremely accurate readings.
Heart Rate Zone
Select a zone to match your training goal.
Always know whether you need to speed up or slow down.
Five intensity zones:
1. Easy: easy tempo training, mostly used for warm-up and cool down.
2. Fat Burn: moderate tempo training that's great for weight loss.
3. Endure: moderate to high tempo training to improve your lung and heart capacity.
4. Speed: high tempo training to improve your speed and fitness.
5. Sprint: mostly used as part of interval training.
See real-time running, cycling, and swimming information at a glance.
Track distance, time, pace, speed, and calories burnt.
Full Screen Graphics:
- Stay in your optimal heart rate zone.
- Race your past performances.
- Achieve your distance, time, pace, and calorie goals.
- See laps and interval training on extra-large display.
Multi-platform capacity to track, analyze and share your stats on popular running sites or apps.
Weight and Dimensions:
Battery Lifetime: up to 8 hours (GPS+HR); up to 10 hours (GPS)
Display Size: 0.85" x 1"
Display Resolution: 144x168
Weight: 0.22 oz.
Strap Length: 9.17"