Sore muscles will be easy to workout either alone or with a workout buddy and the Tiger Tail™ Rolling Muscle Massager. The longer length is ideal for partners or larger athletes.
Hand-held foam roller for massaging.
- Helps relieve knots, muscle aches, cramping, spasms and stiffness.
- Helps ease sore muscle pain in 4 minutes or less.
- Aids in muscle recovery.
- Pressure is consistent and even.
Ideal for all levels.
- Convenient and easy to use: no need to roll uncomfortably on the ground.
- Works on a variety of different muscles: neck, shoulder, arms, upper and lower back, hamstrings, glutes, quads, calves, shins, feet and others.
- Seen in 85% of training rooms for the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and MLS.
- Use before an exercise to warm up muscles: 15-30 seconds per muscle group.
- Use during the workout to relieve cramps and aches.
- Use after the workout for a total-body work down for muscle recovery.
Designed so your fingers and hands won't become sore from use.
- Thumb tool is built into the grippers so you can do spot-specific work.
Foam: easy to clean with antibacterial gel or spray.
- Non-porous, zero rubber or latex, non-deteriorating and closed-cell foam for durability.
- Cushioned for a comfortable and smooth roll.
- Won't pinch the skin, pull out hair or snag on the clothing to create discomfort.
- Won't collect skin flakes or other debris.
Portable to travel with or pack in a gym bag.
22 inch ideal for massaging with a partner, back massage, less-flexible people and larger people.
- Can also be used by yourself.
Length: 22 inches.
- 14 inches of massage surface.
- 2- 4 inch handles.
Durable design: won't bend so you can apply as much (or as little) pressure as you need.