The Running Doc's Guide to Healthy Running Book by Lewis Maharam, MD
The Running Doc's Guide to Healthy Running book by Lewis Maharam, MD, provides easy-to-follow advice on the best way to prepare for and enjoy running events of all types and distances.
The Running Doc's Guide to Healthy Running Book by Lewis Maharam, MD.
Can help you diagnose, treat, and recover for pain-free running.
Running Doc's Guide to Healthy Running addresses:
- How running is good for your health.
- Healthy training programs for races and running events.
- Choosing running shoes for your gait and feet.
- Guidelines for running in cold weather, hot weather, and dry climates.
- Safe and healthy marathon and half-marathon training.
- Running with a cold, the flu, and aches and pains.
- Feet and ankle injuries including plantar fasciitis, Lisfranc, sprains.
- Legs and knee injuries including Runner’s Knee, IT Band Syndrome, tendinitis.
- Back pain from sciatica, piriformis syndrome, and related issues.