Everything you need to track your pool laps, the PoolMateLive Bundle includes the PoolMateLive watch to record the data and the clip to transfer the data from the watch to your computer.
Swim monitoring watch.
Tracks laps, strokes, speed, distance, calories, stroke length, stroke per minute, and efficiency.
PoolMateLive clip downloads data for each lap to your computer.
Has chrono mode to use for other sports.
Records laps, strokes, speed, calories, efficiency, and duration.
Chrono mode for other sports.
24 hour clock and alarm.
The unique vibrating alarm alerts you when you have swam a certain number of laps, distance, or time interval.
Large Display Characters
With the largest characters display, it's easy to see through goggles.
Tough But Stylish
The PoolMateLive has a sleek but tough design with sapphire crystal glass and a ceramic bezel so it stand up to the hardest swim session.
Also suitable for everyday wear.
Long Battery Life
Up to two years of battery life.
Comes with a specially designed back plate with a twist off battery port so you can change it yourself.
Weight: 1 lbs.
Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 6 in.
Water resistant up to 50m.
PoolMateLive Download Clip
Download your lap-by-lap data to a PC or Mac for further analysis via Swimovate's software.
Plugs in via USB.
- Filter your swim by stroke type.
- Add notes or edit data.
- Select any session and examine in detail.
- Shows graphical analysis of your stroke count, times, speed, etc., to see how they have changed over time.
- See how far you have swum this month or year.
- Multiple swimmer support.
- View your fastest times, best stroke count, etc.
- Club mode to view multiple swimmers on one machine.