The SKINS RY400 Recovery Top will ease the pain of recovery after a long day of high-impact exercise, training, or competition. By delivering more oxygen to your resting muscles, it helps to reduce tenderness and delayed onset muscle soreness. For best results, wear the long sleeve top for at least 3 hours or while you sleep.
- Targeted dynamic gradient compression.
- Different body shapes for women.
- Provides superior comfortable fit.
- Ensures optimum compression levels.
50+ UV protection.
- Provides all day sun protection.
Dynamic gradient compression.
- Increases oxygen delivery to resting muscles.
- Reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power, stamina, and less recovery time.
- Reduces tenderness and delayed onset muscle soreness.
Memory MX fabric.
- High stretch elastomeric yarn.
- Returns to its original shape after high stress.
- Maximizes your stability and control.
- Channels the direction of your core muscles.
- Advance wicking.
- Moisture is drawn away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Wraps and supports key muscle groups.
- Reduces movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles.
- Less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise.
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria.
- Ionically absorbs the odor causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear.
- Cannot be washed out.
- Warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give you superior performance.
- No natural stretch.
- The spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
Sizes based on height, weight, and body shape for ultimate fit.
Comfortable to sleep-in after an intense workout.