The SKINS TRI400 is cut for swimming, cycling, and running comfort, so you can shave valuable seconds off your transition time. Dynamic gradient compression helps to accelerate blood flow to get more oxygen to your muscles, thus boosting muscle performance and reducing lactic-acid build up in recovery.
- Targeted dynamic gradient compression.
- Greater range of leg lengths for men.
- Provides superior comfortable fit.
- Ensures optimum compression levels.
50+ UV protection.
- Provides all day sun protection.
- Memory MX triweb panel down the spine and around obliques.
- Strategically placed panels of ultra smooth Toray Fabric.
- Minimizes drag.
- Gives you a more streamlined profile as you cut through the water.
- Heat and pressure treated.
Dynamic gradient compression.
- Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion.
- Reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power, stamina, and less recovery time.
Memory MX fabric.
- High stretch elastomeric yarn.
- Returns to its original shape after high stress.
- Maximizes your stability and control.
- Channels the direction of your core muscles.
- Advance wicking.
- Moisture is drawn away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Wraps and supports key muscle groups.
- Reduces movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles.
- Less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise.
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria.
- Ionically absorbs the odor causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear.
- Cannot be washed out.
- Warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give you superior performance.
- No natural stretch.
- The spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.