After a high-intensity workout, reduce your muscle recovery time with the SKINS RY400 Recovery Top. The compression top is designed to reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). Wear the shirt for at least 3 hours or while you sleep for the best results.
- Targeted dynamic gradient compression.
- Greater range of leg lengths for men.
- Provides superior comfortable fit.
- Ensures optimum compression levels.
50+ UV protection.
- Provides all day sun protection.
Dynamic gradient compression.
- Increases oxygen delivery to resting muscles.
- Reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power, stamina, and less recovery time.
Memory MX fabric.
- High stretch elastomeric yarn.
- Returns to its original shape after high stress.
- Maximizes your stability and control.
- Channels the direction of your core muscles.
- Advance wicking.
- Moisture is drawn away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Wraps and supports key muscle groups.
- Reduces movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles.
- Less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise.
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria.
- Ionically absorbs the odor causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear.
- Cannot be washed out.
- Warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give you superior performance.
- No natural stretch.
- The spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
Wear after training and competing, or while you're sleeping.
Go hard, or go home. That is the SKINS motto. SKINS was started in 1996 by an aspiring Australian who had a sports science background and a simple, bold ambition: to do all the physical activities he could ten years ago, and still feel bullet-proof. He started with the knowledge that increased blood circulation helps the body perform better. By wrapping his muscles in a second "skin," he could accelerate blood flow and increase oxygen delivery to working muscles, improving his power, speed, stamina and recovery. It took 5 years to invent and refine the very first pair of SKINS tights, and it wasn't long before athletes all over the world fell in love with them. Today, SKINS are sought after by discerning sports people in over 30 countries. The benefits of SKINS have been highlighted by endless independent research, with over 5 studies published in peer-reviewed medical journals. Remember to always "Keep it real" when wearing your SKINS.