The SKINS A400 long sleeve compression top is built to supercharge your performance naturally. Dynamic gradient compression accelerates your blood flow to deliver more oxygen to your core muscles for more power, endurance, body control and less post-exercise muscles soreness. It biomechanically places Memory MC fabric over the spine and around the scapula and obliques help you to avoid muscle damage sustained in action.
- Targeted dynamic gradient compression.
- Greater range of leg lengths for men.
- Provides superior comfortable fit.
- Ensures optimum compression levels.
50+ UV protection.
- Provides all day sun protection.
Dynamic gradient compression.
- Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion.
- Reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power, stamina, and less recovery time.
Memory MX fabric.
- High stretch elastomeric yarn.
- Returns to its original shape after high stress.
- Maximizes your stability and control.
- Channels the direction of your core muscles.
- Advance wicking.
- Moisture is drawn away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Wraps and supports key muscle groups.
- Reduces movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles.
- Less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise.
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria.
- Ionically absorbs the odor causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear.
- Cannot be washed out.
- Warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give you superior performance.
- No natural stretch.
- The spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
Stretch airflow mesh under the arms.
Taped and bonded sleeves.
Go hard, or go home. That is the SKINS motto. SKINS was started in 1996 by an aspiring Australian who had a sports science background and a simple, bold ambition: to do all the physical activities he could ten years ago, and still feel bullet-proof. He started with the knowledge that increased blood circulation helps the body perform better. By wrapping his muscles in a second "skin," he could accelerate blood flow and increase oxygen delivery to working muscles, improving his power, speed, stamina and recovery. It took 5 years to invent and refine the very first pair of SKINS tights, and it wasn't long before athletes all over the world fell in love with them. Today, SKINS are sought after by discerning sports people in over 30 countries. The benefits of SKINS have been highlighted by endless independent research, with over 5 studies published in peer-reviewed medical journals. Remember to always "Keep it real" when wearing your SKINS.