The Sealife Cameras DC1400 Underwater Camera is one of the most advanced commercial aquatic cameras ever made. Fully submersible up to 200 feet and expandable with powerful Sealife lights, this 14 megapixel camera will snap crisp photos of just about anything under the water.
14 megapixel (4288x3216) image resolution. JPEG image file format.
25x total zoom: 5x optical, 5x digital, 4x playback.
Shutter speeds from 1 to 1/2000 seconds.
Large 3.0 inch LTPS TFT color LCD screen.
Instant focus lens.
Waterproof to 200 feet / 60 meters.
Exterior is completely rubber-bodied for additional shock-resistance and grip.
Large 5-button controls for easy underwater operation.
Several camera modes for additional versatility:
- Land Auto Mode for above-water action photos.
- Dive Mode for underwater exposure control and color correction while in deep waters.
- Snorkel Mode for underwater exposure control and color correction near the surface.
- Ext Flash Mode for integration with external flash.
- HD Video Mode films at 30 frames per second with sound. AVI video file format.
- Spy Mode has the camera set up to automatically shoot pictures at set time intervals.
Optical Image Stabilization reduces camera shake caused by hand movement.
Fast and easy manual white balance controls.
Runs on a rechargeable Lithium battery for over 2 hours or 200 images.
Removable inner camera allows for diverse on-land photography options.
SD and SDHC memory card up to 32GB compatible (not included).
Expandable with 1 to 2 Sealife Digital Pro Flashes and Sealife Photo-Video Lights.
1 year limited warranty.
Please note: Ensure all O-rings are in place before using this device underwater!