Pick up the pace in the Ride 6, a new and improved running shoe designed with Saucony® PowerGrid technologies for a lightweight, smooth transition.
- PowerGrid replaces ProGrid in midsole for smoother transitions with less weight.
- Redesigned forefoot with deeper flex grooves and more ground contact iBR+ for enhanced responsiveness.
- Sockliner upgraded to ComfortLite.
- HydraMax collar lining with moisture-wicking properties and a plush feel.
- ComfortLite sockliner supports the arch and cups the heel to reduce peak pressures in forefoot.
- Breathable mesh.
- PowerGrid heel-to-toe insert that effectively centers foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure.
- SRC Impact Zone provides durable shock absorption in heel crashpad to help reduce torque. For smoother transitions.
- iBR+ provides more cushioning.
- XT-900 offers exceptional traction and wear properties.