The O'Neill™ Men's Psychofreak Zen Zip 4.5 / 3.5 MM Fullsuit has the most advanced Neoprene on the market.
series: lighter, more insulated and dries more quickly.
- Super minimal seam design.
- External key pocket with a loop.
- Plasma wrist and ankle seals.
- Contortionist seamless shoulder for paddling comfort.
- Strategic seamless paddle zones.
- LSD: lumbar seamless design for comfort.
Super seal cuffs: O'Neill's best seal.
- Fused to be low profile at the end of the cuff.
Patented Z.E.N. zip entry with a drain hole.
- Beware of imitators.
- Pullover internal neck seal to keep water out.
- Maximum performance.
- If any water penetrates the collar or super short zipper is blocked by the barrier and sent out via the drain hole.
- Double super seal neck.
Weld Superseam Stitchless Technology®: double supreme weld.
- Narrower, urethane seal placed on both sides of a triple-glued seam.
- Silicone based.
- 60% thinner and lighter.
Technobutter air Neoprene: most advanced super stretch Neoprene available.
- 17% lighter.
- 30% less water absorption.
- Quick dry properties.
Neoprene thickness ranges from 4.5 to 3.5 mm.
- Technobutter air: chest, back, thigh and rear.
- Technobutter Neoprene: arms and lower legs.
- Krypto knee padz: knees.
- Glideskin: neck facing.
Jack O'Neill began surfing in 1952, before functional surf apparel was invented. While working for the Army Air Corps, O'Neill discovered neoprene foam in a DC-3 airplane. He then combined the neoprene carpeting with duct tape to create the first neoprene wetsuit.
Demand for O'Neill's neoprene wetsuits grew rapidly and he began a business selling the O'Neill wetsuits out of his garage. By 1980, he was a leader in the beach apparel industry with a thriving business. Since then, O'Neill™ has become a widely recognized and respected brand in the surf industry, continually creating new and innovative products. In addition to O'Neill wetsuits, they carry O'Neill boardshorts, O'Neill dresses, O'Neill hats, O'Neill rash guards, O'Neill swimsuits, O'Neill water shoes, O'Neill sandals, O'Neill life jackets and O'Neill t-shirts.
In addition to his business success, O'Neill also created a non-profit foundation for kids. O'Neill developed the O'Neill Sea Odyssey Program: a free, educational cruise that introduces kids to the microbiology of the Monterey Bay Marine Sanctuary, beginning at Jack O'Neill's doorstep.