Merrell's™ Dash Glove Barefoot Running Shoe is lightweight, flat and repels water and stains for a comfortable and stylish look.
Barefoot running shoe.
- Strobel construction: flexible and comfortable.
Upper: synthetic leather and air mesh for ventilation.
- TPU overlays and synthetic leather sling at the rear of the foot to keep the foot secure.
- Treated with DWR to repel water and resist staining.
Reflective details to increase visibility and safety.
Rubber toe bumper is fused for protection and durability.
Supportive construction to secure the midfoot internally.
- Ideal fit.
Footbed: integrated microfiber.
- Treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to treat odor.
- Aegis is aggressive against odor by never wearing out or harming the environment.
Midsole: 4mm compression, molded EVA cushions for comfort.
0mm ball to heel drop for barefoot style.
- Ground feel.
- Aligns your body while strengthening your muscles.
- Ideal for trail, training and road running.
Vibram® outsole: lug patterns for stability with none under the arch for comfort.
- More natural flexibility.
- Traction for both wet and dry terrain.
- Protects your feet from bruises.
Vibram road glove sole: TC-1 rubber (non marking).
Wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle and air dry.