Keep on running, and do it without wasting your energy with the Karhu™ Women's Flow Running Shoe.
Karhu running shoe has more balance than competitors: natural center and improved transition.
- Lower pronation angle and velocity.
- Converts natural energy into forward momentum more efficiently than competitors.
Vamp and collar: open air mesh for breathability and lightweight.
- Ballistic mesh quarter panels for support.
- Strong midfoot support.
- Free movement in the forefoot.
Tongue: anatomically mapped around the instep to reduce lace discomfort.
- New soft touch logo for a comfortable fit.
Mesh reinforced in the toe tip is abrasion resistant.
Karhu heel logo is reflective to increase visibility.
HF outline welded mountain M as a low profile quarter logo.
Lasting board: EVA padded for comfort.
Midsole: compression molded EVA is precision engineered.
- Improves forward efficiency.
- Tuned durometers.
Fulcrum: Karhu's lightest weight firm EVA.
- Assists runner transition from forefoot to toe off: responsive.
- 77 durometer.
Forefoot: EVA insert aligns to the metatarsal heads.
- Anatomically designed.
- Provides support and cushioning while pushing off.
Insole: PU foam and molded EVA heel pad.
- Breathable, cushioned and durable.
- Moisture management to remove sweat.
Outsole: compression molded and blown rubber combination for cushion and traction.
- Anatomic flex relief with full ground contact sole.
Ideal for the neutral, performance runner.
- Long distance running and racing.
Weight: 8.8 oz (249 g).