Karhu's™ Men's Racer Running Shoe is built for race day with a lightweight design that is packed with special, high tech features for your feet.
Karhu running shoe has more balance than competitors: natural center and improved transition.
- Lower pronation angle and velocity.
- Converts natural energy into forward momentum more efficiently than competitors.
Vamp and collar: open air mesh for breathability and lightweight.
- Ballistic mesh quarter panels for support.
- Strong midfoot support.
- Free movement in the forefoot.
Tongue: anatomically mapped around the instep to reduce lace discomfort.
- New soft touch logo for a comfortable fit.
Karhu heel logo is reflective to increase visibility.
HF outline welded mountain M as a low profile quarter logo.
Lasting board: EVA padded for comfort.
Midsole: compression molded EVA is precision engineered.
- Improves forward efficiency.
- Tuned durometers.
Fulcrum: Karhu's lightest weight and firmest EVA.
- Assists runner transition from forefoot to toe off: responsive.
- 77 durometer.
Forefoot: EVA insert aligns to the metatarsal heads.
- Anatomically designed.
- Provides support and cushioning while pushing off.
Insole: PU foam and molded EVA heel pad.
- Breathable, cushioned and durable.
- Moisture management to remove sweat.
TPU treds are molded to the kurim fabric base for lightweight traction.
- Compression molded rubber heel treds provides great heel durability.
Ideal for the neutral, performance runner.
- Built for race day running.
Weight: 8.2 oz (234 g).