Karhu's™ Men's Fast Running Shoe uses forward fulcrum technology to utilize your energy for momentum.
Karhu running shoe has more balance than competitors: natural center and improved transition.
- Lower pronation angle and velocity.
- Converts natural energy into forward momentum more efficiently than competitors.
Vamp and collar: open air mesh for breathability and lightweight.
- Saddle: single ply and lightweight mesh for support.
- Anatomical fit around the foot.
- Supports the medial and lateral saddles.
- Vamp: HF welded eyelets are integrated.
Tongue: anatomically mapped around the instep to reduce lace discomfort.
- New soft touch logo for a comfortable fit.
Mesh reinforced in the toe tip is abrasion resistant.
Karhu heel logo is reflective to increase visibility.
Synthetic stitched and embossed mountain M as a low profile quarter logo.
Lasting board: EVA padded for comfort.
Midsole: compression molded EVA is precision engineered.
- Improves forward efficiency.
- Tuned durometers.
Fulcrum: firm EVA.
- Assists runner transition from forefoot to toe off: responsive.
- 77 durometer.
Forefoot: EVA insert aligns to the metatarsal heads.
- Anatomically designed.
- Provides support and cushioning while pushing off.
Insole: PU foam and molded EVA heel pad.
- Breathable, cushioned and durable.
- Moisture management to remove sweat.
Outsole: compression molded and blown rubber combination for cushion and traction.
- Anatomic flex relief with full ground contact sole.
Ideal for the neutral runner looking for a trainer.
Weight: 11 oz (311 g).