If you want a heart rate monitor watch that has everything, the Garmin™ Forerunner 910XT watch has GPS, a heart rate monitor and an on-line community to store your stats.Purchase any version of the Forerunner® 910XT and receive $50 USD via mail-in rebate from now until July 31.
For the swimmer: water resistant to 50m or 165ft.
- Capable in both open-water and pools.
- Measures swimming distance, identifies and tracks strokes and inputs pool lengths.
- Displays your "Swim Golf" (SWOLF) score to help your efficiency: the number of strokes per lap plus how long it takes to swim a lap.
- GPS configures your path while swimming in open-water so you can use the information to improve.
- Chest strap HRM (heart rate monitor) can be worn in water, but it can't transmit data.
For the cyclist, runner, hiker: high sensitivity GPS technology tracks your position even with tall buildings and tree cover.
- HotFix® satellite prediction means you get locked on to satellites quickly and stay locked on.
- Records your time, distance, speed and pacing so you understand your stats.
- Chest strap HRM lets you know you are in your target zone for a better workout.
- Can calculate how many calories you burn in an aerobic workout based on your changes in heart rate.
Virtual Racer™ lets you race your best time or go up against other users' times that are available on the Garmin Connect™ website.
Garmin Connect website will have your profile with your saved data: times, speed, distance, swimming stats, calories burned and favorite routes.
- Garmin Connect also lets you share your routes with other athletes that have profiles.
- On the website you can view your routes on a map setting, workout summaries, list goals and find new routes.
Virtual Partner® lets you set a static pace then race against it.
Training Effect feature calculates your intensity based on heart rate, your history and the difficulty of the training.
Interval training feature allows you to customize a workout and see your pace for each section.
Different sport modes: switch easily with one button so you don't interrupt your pace.
Barometric altimeter shows ascending, descending and grade of elevation.
Navigation features let you mark and save locations.
- Navigate back to where you started.
Each sport has a customizable training page.
- Set vibration alerts to keep you at your pace.
Easy to transfer data.
- Wireless technology and ANT automatically transfers your stats between your computer and Forerunner.
- Can transfer without taking the watch off.
Compatible with both Mac and PC computers.
Lithium-ion battery gives you up to 20 hours of life.
- Battery is rechargeable and built-in.
Includes: HRM chest strap, USB ANT stick, AC adapter, charging clip, expander wrist strap and the owner's manual.
Face diameter: 1.3 x 0.8 inches.