This Garmin™ Forerunner® 210 Watch is a strong foundation for your workout routine. GPS and other special features make this a go-to sports watch.
GPS-enabled: records distance and speed.
Easy to set up: open the box, charge the watch, go outside to get GPS satellite reception, answer a few setup questions, press start, run and then press stop when you are done.
Customizable interval sessions.
- Can see your pace for each individual interval.
- If you use the foot pod (not included) and upload your data to the Garmin Connect™, you can view your cadence (steps per minute).
Works for both indoor and outdoor runs.
- For outdoor: GPS records your time, distance and pace.
- For indoor: the foot pod (sold separately) sends distance and speed data to the watch which is 98% accurate.
- Works with some compatible gym equipment so your training data (both indoor and outdoor) is stored together.
Garmin Connect lets you review and store your workout data online for free.
- Upload your Garmin using your Windows® or Mac® to see a map of your route, workout goals and workout summary.
- When used indoors where the GPS isn't in use, you will have a record of the workout data but no mapping.
- HotFix® satellite prediction lets you get satellite reception quickly.
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver helps you stay locked even with tall buildings and trees nearby.
Weight: 1.8 oz or 52g.
Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion.
- Battery life: 3 weeks in power save mode or 8 hours in training mode.
Can be a heart rate monitor with the heart rate monitor strap (sold separately).
- Calorie computation based on heart rate.
Lap history: 1000 laps.
Buy the Garmin Forerunner 210 watch between 9/1/2013-10/31/2013 and receive a $25 rebate. View details.