The Fenix™ GPS Watch from Garmin™ gives you a virtual crumb trail and lets you mark your campsite to take the stress out of hiking.
First GPS navigatior+ABC wristwatch with Garmin GPS navigation.
- Ideal for the outdoor athlete.
- Creates a tracking log (bread crumb trail) while you hike and lets you mark waypoints such as a car or the campsite so you can easily find your way back without have to download it into a computer.
- Use BaseCamp™ free trip-planning software via a computer to create and download routes for future hikes.
Temperature sensor: Track temperature rising or falling to determine what you need: clothing or shelter.
Wireless unit-2-unit communication; let's you share information with other compatible Garmin GPS units and smart phones.
- Share and track waypoints, routes and geocaches wirelessly.
- ANT+™ compatible and Bluetooth® technology.
- Can also be compatible with the tempe™ external temperature sensor, Garmin heart rate monitor or the speed/cadence sensor.
Altimeter: accurate elevation information.
- Track your ascent and descent.
- Built in.
Barometer: shows short-term changes in the barometric air pressure to help you monitor and predict weather changes.
- Example: a steady decline could be a storm warning.
Compass: keeps your bearings whether you are stationary or moving.
- Tilt-compensated and 3-axis electronic compass.
Specs: measures 1.9" x 1.9" x 7".
- Display: 70 x 70 pixels with transflective monochrome LCD.
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion.
- Battery life: up to 50 hours (GPS mode); 3 weeks in sensor mode and 6 weeks in watch mode.
- Waterproof to 50 meters.
- Does not float.
- High-sensitivity receiver.
- Base map.
- Built-in memory: 20 mb.
- Waypoints, favorites and locations: 1000.
- 50 routes.
- 10,000 points and 100 saved tracks.
- Barometric altimeter.
- Geocaching friendly.
- Hunting/fishing calendar.
- Sun and moon information.
- Area calculation.
- Custom POIs: ability to add additional points of interest.
- Unit-to-unit transfer: shares data wirelessly with smaller units.
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™: an online community to analyze, categorize and share your workout data.
- Functions: times, date, alarm, timer, chronograph, chimes and vibrate.
- Fitness functions: user profiles for running and cycling, Auto Pause®, Auto Lap®, alerts, customizable data fields (heart rate, distance, pace, calories, laps and more).
Includes the fenix watch, USB cable, ac adapter with plug and the manual.