The Garmin™ Edge 500 is a top-of-the-line bike computer that could help you reach the top of the winners' podium with its special features.
GPS-based bike computer.
- High sensitivity GPS tracks distance, speed, time, climb, descent, temperature, location and elevation.
- Statistics are recorded for review.
- Climb and descent data is precise with a barometric altimeter for elevation changes.
High-sensitivity GPS receiver helps you stay locked even with tall buildings and trees nearby.
- HotFix® satellite prediction lets you get satellite reception quickly.
Attaches easily to the stem or bike handlebars with the bike mount.
- Goes into place with a simple quarter-turn.
Includes the Edge 500, bike mount, AC charger, USB cable and manual.
Compatible with third-party ANT+ -enabled power meter so your power output is shown in watts while you bike.
Course feature lets you compare different rides of the same route.
- Auto Pause, Auto Lap and temperature readings.
- Will alert you if you are moving but the timer isn't started.
Can be pared with a heart rate monitor (not included) to track calorie computation or help you train at a certain heart-rate zone.
- Can also compare your pace and heart rate to past workouts of the same ride.
Connects to Garmin Connect with a USB cable to let you analyze and share your workout data.
Customizable screens for easy use.
- Customizable workouts and have alerts when you reach a goal.
Lap history: 1,000 laps depending on memory usage.
Measures: 1.9W x 2.7H x 0.9D inches.
- Weight: 2 oz or 56.7 grams.
Battery: rechargeable Lithium-ion.
- Battery life: up to 18 hours.