The Garmin™ Edge 200 lets you connect to a world of cyclists with the Garmin Connect website. There you can view your route, upload your stats and compete with your friends.
GPS-based bike computer.
- High sensitivity GPS tracks distance, speed, time, calories burned and location.
- Stores up to 130 hours of data for review.
High-sensitivity GPS receiver helps you stay locked even with tall buildings and trees nearby.
- HotFix® satellite prediction lets you get satellite reception quickly.
Attaches easily to the stem or bike handlebars with the bike mount.
Includes the Edge 200, bike mounts, AC charger, USB cable and manual.
Course feature lets you compare different rides of the same route.
- Auto Pause, Auto Lap and temperature readings.
- Will alert you if you are moving but the timer isn't started.
- Shows a digital cyclist with a speed relative to your past rides to let you know if you are doing better or worse.
Connects to Garmin Connect with a USB cable to let you analyze and share your workout data.
- Download rides from other Garmin Connect users for motivation.
- Course Creator feature lets you plan new rides .
- Can review your workout on a map with elevation.
Easy to use, no setup required.
- Can be used on multiple bikes.
Lap history: 1,000 laps depending on memory usage.
Measures: 1.9W x 2.7H x 0.9D inches.
- Weight: 2.1 oz or 58.5 grams.
Battery: rechargeable Lithium-ion.
- Battery life: up to 14 hours.