The Craft™ women's bike tour cycling shorts have a high tech, padded cushion and the support you need to get through your race.
Body-control fabric and 4-way elasticity decrease muscle vibration to improve comfort and control.
Ergonomic construction so it fits great when you are in the riding position.
- Seams are ergonomically placed to follow the anatomy of the body in motion.
Knit pattern transports moisture and improves ventilation to keep you dry and comfortable.
Classic race design is sublimated.
Craft Performance pad has 3 layers for superior comfort.
- Seamless to decrease skin irritation.
- Anatomically molded and gender specific to increase comfort.
- Antimicrobial to improve cleanliness.
- First layer: 4-way stretch fabric for flexibility that is top-quality and printed. Shows what is underneath the pad.
- Second layer: lightweight and high-density foam. Exploded bubble technology increases support and breathability. Laser cut to provide maximum comfort and leg movement.
- Third layer: 3 mm thick with EVA Anti-shock System in the rear part, which diminishes macro and micro vibrations. 2 mm holes help air circulation. EVA foam has a layer of 4-way stretch to decrease friction and protect the chamois while biking and washing.
Leg endings have silicone print on the inside to keep them from riding up.
- Leg hems are taped and elastic for stretch.
- Knit fabric with a thin touch.
- Fabric reduces muscle fatigue.
- 71% Polyamide / 29% Xtra Life Elastane.
- 195 gsm.
- Knitted fabric that is highly elastic, flexible and unrestricted movement.
- 80% Polyester / 20% Elastane.
- 210 gsm.
Inseam: 28 cm or 11 inches.