The Craft™ men's bike tour cycling bib short has a high tech, padded cushion and the support you need to get through your race.
Body-control fabric and 4-way elasticity decrease muscle vibration to improve comfort and control.
Ergonomic construction so it fits great when you are in the riding position.
- Seams are ergonomically placed to follow the anatomy of the body in motion.
Elastic hexa-channel fabric transports creates active cooling.
- Great support and fit.
Knit pattern transports moisture and improves ventilation to keep you dry and comfortable.
Classic race design is sublimated.
Craft Performance pad has 3 layers for superior comfort.
- Seamless to decrease skin irritation.
- Anatomically molded and gender specific to increase comfort.
- Antimicrobial to improve cleanliness.
- First layer: 4-way stretch fabric for flexibility that is top-quality and printed. Shows what is underneath the pad.
- Second layer: lightweight and high-density foam. Exploded bubble technology increases support and breathability. Laser cut to provide maximum comfort and leg movement.
- Third layer: 3 mm thick with EVA Anti-shock System in the rear part, which diminishes macro and micro vibrations. 2 mm holes help air circulation. EVA foam has a layer of 4-way stretch to decrease friction and protect the chamois while biking and washing.
Leg endings have silicone print on the inside to keep them from riding up.
- Leg hems are taped and elastic for stretch.
- Knit fabric with a thin touch.
- Fabric reduces muscle fatigue.
- 71% Polyamide / 29% Xtra Life Elastane.
- 195 gsm.
- Knitted fabric that is highly elastic, flexible and unrestricted movement.
- 80% Polyester / 20% Elastane.
- 210 gsm.
- Air-channeled mesh for improved breathability.
- 85% Polyester / 15% Elastane.
- 95 gsm.
Inseam: 28 cm or 11 inches.