The Columbia™ Women's Ravenous Lite Running Shoe has minimalist construction to make one of the lightest trail products.
Lightest trail product.
- Minimalist running shoe.
Omni-Grip™ holds on different types of terrain.
- Trail: multi-directional tread zones and traction zone for acceleration and traction on uneven surfaces.
- Great traction on solid ground.
- Polyurethane and semi-sticky rubber for durability, articulation and cushioning.
- Uses 85% less petroleum.
Techlite™ technology absorbs impact with lightweight cushioning for support and comfort.
- Provides stability.
- Process to create Techlite compared to other cushioning technologies reduces landfill waste by 25% to 30%.
- Thermal protection.
- Closed-cell compound makes it naturally antibacterial, easy to care for and odor resistant.
while providing stability, comfort and foot protection.
Synch closure system for a great fit.
Upper: Mesh is simple and lightweight.
- Minimal internal frame for a form-fitting feel.
Midsole: Techlite 5/10 forefoot to heel off-set.
- Lets you walk super close to the ground.
- Nylon forefoot rock guard gives you extra protection.
Outsole: Omni-Grip grip rubber.
- Traction lugs placed to give extra traction on the midfoot, heel and forefoot.
- Built for trail conditions.
5.1 oz / 144.6 g.
Founded by German immigrants in Portland, Oregon in 1938, Columbia Sportswear Company™ has grown from its humble beginnings as a small family-owned hat distributorship to an internationally renowned sportswear manufacturer, employing more than 2,700 people around the world and boasting net sales of over a billion dollars annually.
Columbia has become one of the world's largest providers of waterproof, breathable performance products designed to withstand the rigors of outdoor adventures. Columbia thinks it's important for everyone to get a taste of the outdoors, whether you're climbing a vigorous mountain or taking a stroll in the park, they just want to make sure you are equipped with quality products that allow you to enjoy being outside.
Columbia remains committed to community-minded projects, and provides both financial and volunteer support to several organizations that specialize in direct human assistance, environmental conservation, and promotion of the arts and education. Columbia's rugged products are now available at more than 13,000 retailers in 72 countries world-wide.